You are welcome to visit the school at any time. To arrange a visit please contact Birte Rohloff, our Admissions Registrar, on 020 7502 4714 or by email.
There are 180 places each year for entry into Year 7. Please see our Secondary Admissions Policy for full details, but in short, places are allocated to:
• Children in our own Primary School
• Siblings of pupils currently in the secondary school
• Pupils who score most highly on our Governors’ Places aptitude test – please see here for further details and the application form
• Distance places for those at Islington Church of England Primary Schools (Foundation places)
• Distance places without any other criteria (Community places)
Applications for transfer into Year 7 during Year 6 should be made using the Pan London Application Form, available on the London Borough of Islington website.
There are 18 additional places available for entry at Year 9 for those pupils who score most highly in the Governors’ Places aptitude test – find out more here.
For in-year admissions, please follow the link for information and the application form.
Admissions Sixth Form
Behaviour and safety
Enrichment and clubs
Special Educational Needs
First class! Year 10 students take on the challenge of devising a perfect First Class menu for Virgin Trains